Tennessee Marriage Records
Besides its use in investigating the personal background of an individual, Tennessee Marriage Records is also beneficial in tracking down people living in this State. This information is deemed as public information like birth and death certificates. That means that citizens have the right to obtain these documents for whatever purpose. Generally, it contains significant details like the names of the married couple, their address at the time of their nuptial and the names and address of their parents.
Finding a certain person is now easy with a Marriage Document on hand. Say, you’re in quest for someone who has been gone for quite some time and the last thing you knew was that he was residing in Tennessee. To start your hunt, seek for the person’s marriage file. Most people across the world get married at some point in their lives even if they eventually got divorced. Therefore, if you found out that your subject has gotten married and you’ve obtained his marriage record, you’re close to locating him.
This kind of account will show the individual’s spouse and address. You may find who you’re looking for by going to the location that’s indicated in the file provided that the couple is still living there. Otherwise, you may check the data about his spouse’s parents. With the facts that you’ll gather, contacting them is possible and simple. It is most likely that they’re aware about the present address of the couple. Further research can give you more particulars on the person you’re after, as well as his or her children and more.
Records on marriages that took place in Tennessee from 1950 to the present are obtainable at the Vital Records Office of the Department of Health. Requesters can get a copy of it for only $7 each. Earlier accounts dated since 1861 – 1944 can be acquired from the Tennessee State Archives. Current charges can be paid in the form of check, money order or personal checks.
In these contemporary times, attaining the information you need is relatively faster and easier than how it was used to be; thanks to the Internet. Searching through the World Wide Web allows you to access various huge databases that contain files from the different States. It doesn’t call for much effort and time since it can be done at the comfort of your house at your most convenient time.
In addition, the online search method guarantees your privacy throughout the process. Plus, it delivers the report you need immediately for a very reasonable rate. Reliable Marriage License Records are now widely used in researching for genealogy, establishing identity, claiming inheritance, investigating the marital background of a future spouse and supporting legal cases like divorce.
Tennessee Marriage Records
Marriage records are available from several locations in the State of Tennessee:
- – Office of Vital Records
- – Tennessee Library and Archives
- – County Clerk Office
Tennessee Background Check
Those who wish to get a marriage certificate in the State can follow the procedures outline below.
- – Visit the State Health Department Office of Vital Records
- – Request for an application form.
- – Present a valid ID with photo.
- – Pay the corresponding fee.
Mail Request Application
- – Click the link to the Official website of Office of Vital Record
- – Download, print and fill up the Application for Marriage certificate
- – Include a notarized form
- – Enclose a copy of the applicant’s government ID or any alternative ID
- – Attach payment of $15 in certified check or money order.
- – Mail in the complete form.
Tennessee Marriage License Records
Vital records in the State of Tennessee are considered as private and confidential; thus, only those who are eligible including the registrants, their family members and legal representatives are allowed to request for the records. A person requesting vital records must present a valid ID with photo as well as the completed forms for their request to be processed.
Tennessee Marriage Resource Links
- – Tennessee Office of Vital Records
- – Tennessee Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (TNAMFT)
- – Marriage License Information
- – Linebaugh Public Library Historical Research Room
- – Knox County Archives
- – Sullivan County
- – Williamson County
- – Shelby County Records
Search US Marriage Records
- Arizona Marriage Records
- Alaska Marriage Records
- Arkansas Marriage Records
- California Marriage Records
- Canada Marriage Records
- Colorado Marriage Records
- Connecticut Marriage Records
- Delaware Marriage Records
- District of Columbia Marriage Records
- Florida Marriage Records
- Georgia Marriage Records
- Guam Marriage Records
- Hawaii Marriage Records
- Idaho Marriage Records
- Indiana Marriage Records
- Kansas Marriage Records
- Illinois Marriage Records
- Iowa Marriage Records
- Kentucky Marriage Records
- Louisiana Marriage Records
- Maine Marriage Records
- Maryland Marriage Records
- Massachusetts Marriage Records
- Michigan Marriage Records
- Mississippi Marriage Records
- Minnesota Marriage Records
- Missouri Marriage Records
- Montana Marriage Records
- Nebraska Marriage Records
- Nevada Marriage Records
- New Hampshire Marriage Records
- New Jersey Marriage Records
- New York Marriage Records
- Nevada Marriage-Records
- North Carolina Marriage Records
- North Dakota Marriage Records
- Ohio Marriage Records
- Oklahoma Marriage Records
- Oregon Marriage Records
- Pennsylvania Marriage Records
- Rhode Island Marriage Records
- South Carolina Marriage Records
- South Dakota Marriage Records
- Tennessee Marriage Records
- Texas Marriage Records
- Utah Marriage Records
- Vermont Marriage Records
- Virginia Marriage Records
- Washington Marriage Records
- West Virginia Marriage Records
- Wisconsin Marriage Records
- Wyoming Marriage Records