Guam Marriage Records
There are two records which you can obtain and view if you are to find-out the details of someone’s marriage. These two are the marriage licenses and the marriage certificates. A marriage license can be requested from Guam’s licensing and registration section under the State’s Department of Revenue and Taxation. Just as how you apply for Guam Marriage Records, you also need to assert yourself as a legal applicant of the license who is a legitimate resident in the State. A government-issued ID like a driver’s license would be necessary along with a certified copy of your birth certificate.
The Clerk will have to oversee you in person while completing the application form. You need to provide all the primarily details before the clerk will get you the information you needed. Payment will have to be paid to the same office and wait for the results in 5 to 8 business days. Over the years, the State has created another office which caters the maintenance and distribution of marriage reports to public. They call it the Department of Health and Social Services. Anybody can actually do the request in person, send the application via mail or simply search them through the Internet.
If you chose to do it the traditional way then you have to comply with the necessary requirements and follow standard protocol. To get the lookup rolling, you would need to supply the main details like the complete names of the groom and bride, date of marriage and the venue or place where it happened. It would be great if you can also state the name of the person who performed the wedding. Along with the application form would be an amount of $5.00 for every requested copy. More so, take note that they would not accommodate check payments. You need to pay through money order.
The conventional method of procuring the said legal reports is time consuming since it has to undergo a step-by-step manual procedure which is commonly done in government agencies. Other reason for the delay of service could be the lack of workers or perhaps facilities that would have made the job faster and more convenient. If you are not in rush of getting the said records, then doing it the old way would be just fine.
But today, forget about the hassle part and the complications experienced in doing the hand searching for an online record provider has come to make the job so easy. You don’t even have to go out of your house to work on the records, but rather stay in front of your computer and type in the name of the subject whom you are searching for. The incredible part is that you can just do the search anywhere because it is channeled through the Internet. All you have to do is find a guaranteed online resource, pay a reasonable service rate and obtain the Guam marriage records in no time.
Guam Marriage Records
Marriage records requests in Guam are restricted and the following individuals are allowed access:
- – Persons registered in the record
- – Legally authorized representative
Guam Background Check
The Office of Vital Statistics issues vital records in the State of Guam. Follow the steps provided below.
- – Visit the Department of Public Health website.
- – Download, print and fill up the Application for Certificate.
- – Indicate the bride’s name for marriage, date and place of marriage.
- – Include relationship to the person in the record.
- – Enclose payment of $10 in cashier’s check or money order.
- – Send the complete form to the office for processing.
Guam Marriage License Records
Vital records statistics, certificates and other documents are available from the department of Public Health Office. On-island request can be paid through cash, debit card or credit card for their transactions.
Guam Marriage Resource Links
- – Guam Department of Public Health and Social Services
- – Family Marriage Records Information
- – Official Guam Government website
- – Guam Vital Records
Search US Marriage Records
- Arizona Marriage Records
- Alaska Marriage Records
- Arkansas Marriage Records
- California Marriage Records
- Canada Marriage Records
- Colorado Marriage Records
- Connecticut Marriage Records
- Delaware Marriage Records
- District of Columbia Marriage Records
- Florida Marriage Records
- Georgia Marriage Records
- Guam Marriage Records
- Hawaii Marriage Records
- Idaho Marriage Records
- Indiana Marriage Records
- Kansas Marriage Records
- Illinois Marriage Records
- Iowa Marriage Records
- Kentucky Marriage Records
- Louisiana Marriage Records
- Maine Marriage Records
- Maryland Marriage Records
- Massachusetts Marriage Records
- Michigan Marriage Records
- Mississippi Marriage Records
- Minnesota Marriage Records
- Missouri Marriage Records
- Montana Marriage Records
- Nebraska Marriage Records
- Nevada Marriage Records
- New Hampshire Marriage Records
- New Jersey Marriage Records
- New York Marriage Records
- Nevada Marriage-Records
- North Carolina Marriage Records
- North Dakota Marriage Records
- Ohio Marriage Records
- Oklahoma Marriage Records
- Oregon Marriage Records
- Pennsylvania Marriage Records
- Rhode Island Marriage Records
- South Carolina Marriage Records
- South Dakota Marriage Records
- Tennessee Marriage Records
- Texas Marriage Records
- Utah Marriage Records
- Vermont Marriage Records
- Virginia Marriage Records
- Washington Marriage Records
- West Virginia Marriage Records
- Wisconsin Marriage Records
- Wyoming Marriage Records