Alabama Criminal Records
Everyday, you come across people who possess different characters and personalities. You deal with these individuals regularly, work with them, or make friends with them. But, remember not to be too welcoming on a certain person unless you have fully known his personal background; otherwise, you’ll be at risk. Today, it pays to check Alabama Criminal Records prior to permitting someone to enter into your life.
In Alabama, it is the Department of Public Safety that stands as the state’s primary law enforcement agency. This bureau governs six divisions of which the Highway Patrol and the Alabama Bureau of Investigation are included. This office only allows fingerprint-based searches. Requirements for getting the information include the completed request form, enclosing your fingerprints and the $25 search fee payable by certified check or money order to ACJIC.
All criminal accounts are stored at the Alabama Criminal Justice Information Center (ACJIC). Only individuals wanting to review their own criminal record are entitled to take a look at this information. However, authorized law enforcement agencies and eligible authorities are sanctioned to check other criminal’s history. The standard information this document contains are arrests, dispositions, indictments, convictions, sentences and releases connected with your fingerprints.
It is now easier than ever for the average person to check his own criminal background or the criminal background of another individual; credit to the Internet. The online search method gives access to various databases from many states for free. Hence, it enables you to conduct a thorough examination regarding someone plus it shows off even those criminal offenses committed in another state.
Much better search sites online offer this information for a fee. People needing more detailed and all-inclusive reports turn to this type of service. In exchange to that inexpensive rate, they deliver reliable and accurate information that you need, especially for serious and official cases. Unlike the old method’s processing time of 5 – 10 days, searching online will only consume a few seconds of your day.
Nowadays, certain circumstances may require you to run a Criminal Background Check on anyone – a neighbor, friend, colleague, etc. For immediate results, your best option is to get the services of those commercial records providers online. They are composed of professionals who guarantee to provide you with high-quality reports for a cost that’s within your means. In this method, the entire procedure can be accomplished more effortlessly and quickly right at your home.
Alabama Criminal Records
Alabama’s Judicial System is composed of three appellate courts namely the Supreme Court, Court of Civil Appeals and the Court of Criminal appeals. The system is further divided into three legal offices including:
- – The Appellate Courts whose job is to review the decision of the trial courts.
- – The Supreme Court and State Law Library which supplies all the appellate cases in America.
- – The Administrative Office of Courts which oversees all the services to the State’s trial courts.
Alabama Criminal Background Check
The Alabama Department of Human Resources has been responsible for protecting the welfare and the general security of the entire citizens of the State. In order to perform an Alabama Criminal Background Check one needs to do the following:
- – Register online by logging in to the official website of the Department of Human Resources to channel the criminal history data from the Alabama Bureau of Investigation and the FBI.
- – Register by mail with a hard copy application
The above is applicable to those who are non-DHR fee paid applicants. There’s actually a Non-DHR Fee Paid Memorandum being provided as a guide. On the other hand, the DHR fee paid applicants must do two things:
- – Check-out a map of counties with live scan machines.
- – Visit the DHR FEE Paid Memorandum for further instructions.
Alabama Arrest Records
The Alabama Department of Corrections has been doing quite well in terms of archiving the important data on inmates. In fact, they have made a database on the following information:
- – Inmate Search which includes present incarcerated inmates.
- – Inmates on Death Row that shows the names on death row.
- – Execution List for those who have been executed.
Search US Criminal Records
- Arizona Criminal Records
- Alabama Criminal Records
- Alaska Criminal Records
- Arkansas Criminal Records
- California Criminal Records
- Canada Criminal Records
- Colorado Criminal Records
- Connecticut Criminal Records
- Delaware Criminal Records
- District of Columbia Criminal Records
- Florida Criminal Records
- Georgia Criminal Records
- Guam Criminal Records
- Hawaii Criminal Records
- Idaho Criminal Records
- Illinois Criminal Records
- Indiana Criminal Records
- Iowa Criminal Records
- Kansas Criminal Records
- Kentucky Criminal Records
- Mississippi Criminal Records
- Louisiana Criminal Records
- Maryland Criminal Records
- Massachusetts Criminal Records
- Minnesota Criminal Records
- Mississippi Criminal Records
- Missouri Criminal Records
- Montana Criminal Records
- Nebraska Criminal Records
- New Hampshire Criminal Records
- New York Criminal Records
- New Jersey Criminal Records
- Nevada Criminal Records
- North Carolina Criminal Records
- North Dakota Criminal Records
- Ohio Criminal Records
- Oklahoma Criminal Records
- Oregon Criminal Records
- Pennsylvania Criminal Records
- Rhode Island Criminal Records
- South Carolina Criminal Records
- South Dakota Criminal Records
- Tennessee Criminal Records
- Texas Criminal Records
- Utah Criminal Records
- Vermont Criminal Records
- Virginia Criminal Records
- Washington Criminal Records
- West Virginia Criminal Records
- Wisconsin Criminal Records
- Wyoming Criminal Records