North Dakota Criminal Records
Residents in North Dakota have the options these days to go for online records services or go through the customary way of obtaining the reports. The Public Safety section in the state facilitates the release of such legal documents using an online database. There are so many details that you can gather out of their online reports repository. In general, it shows all the various North Dakota Criminal Records, ready to be requested for the protection of everybody. More so, it has links which are directed to the other sites which hold information on wanted offenders, sex offenders registration and the Criminal Justice Information Sharing.
The state has focussed on developing the online resources to serve the general public even better. The sex offender webpage for instance contains detailed information which anyone can make use of. It’s a perfect legal reference if you are conducting a background check on a person. The Criminal Justice Information Sharing on one hand accommodates any requests, but it is done through a fingerprinting-based history check. More so, the wanted offenders website shows the names of the inmates, their background and everything. The site also links to the America’s most wanted and the FBI’s most wanted.
The downloaded report may contain the following information plus much more!
- – Phone Numbers
- – Job Information
- – Aliases and Nicknames
- – Emails
- – Education
Relatives & Relationships
- – Immediate & Extended Family
- – Online Relationships
- – Ex-spouses
- – Roomates
- – Neighbors
- – In-Laws
- – Arrest Records
- – Misdemeanors
- – Traffic Tickets
- – Case Number
- – Offense Descriptions
- – Felonies
- – Sentencing Info
- – Court Dates
- – Financial Hardship
- – Tax Liens
- – Assets at Risk
- – Refinances
- – Judgment
- – Bankruptcies
- – Properties & Assets Value
- – Foreclosures
- – Mortgage Information
- – Vehicle Ownership
Our comprehensive Social Network Search includes Social Media
and Online profiles such as:
Individuals in North Dakota have the choice also to check-out the state’s Attorney General Webpage where you can retrieve further information on criminal records. So, if you don’t get enough data from one resource, then you can anytime jump into the other ones to get more useful inputs. Basically, the searches are accomplished in two ways which include typing in the name of the suspect and by submitting a fingerprint via a scanner.
If you want to do the search the old way, then the offices which you need to contact are the North Dakota Criminal History Records Check office and the North Dakota Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation agency. The first one is more on the records of those who got convicted of the crime committed while the other one carries information concerning the arrest of the person but does not necessarily mean that he or she got imprisoned after the arrest. Requesting for criminal records would require you to complete the standard Criminal History Form and submit to the Criminal Records
There is surely a great convenience in the creation of websites nowadays for legal records keeping. It has even taken to a whole new level today by allowing the people to just perform the search at home without the need of any assistance from other people. It has been a great achievement fulfilled by modern technology as it advances the pursuit of the public and all organizations to conduct a criminal records check for the security of each individual. This online service comes with a price, but certainly guarantees quality information in just a matter of few minutes.
North Dakota Criminal Records
In the State of North Dakota, the government differentiates a background check from a criminal history record check.
- – Background Checks – This type of record search makes a search of online records and cross-references it with the person’s name. Sample of these records include sex offender and court records
- – Criminal history record check – this search includes the use of fingerprints and search is conducted on the database maintained by law enforcement agencies. These records are available from the Bureau of Criminal Investigation only.
Criminal Records Background Check/Criminal History
To request for criminal history record information, follow the instructions provided below:
- – Visit the North Dakota State Government website
- – Download the Request for Criminal history Record information
- – Download the Authorization Form if the subject is another person.
- – Fill in the details needed and ensure that all fields are filled in.
- – Enclose $15 in money order or certified check.
- – Processing time is approximately 7 – 10 days.
To get a copy of arrest records, follow the steps below:
- – Visit the North Dakota Corrections and Rehabilitation
- – Click the Inmate Lookup and input the required information.
- – A list will appear with the possible inmate that one is looking for.
Criminal Records Resource Links