Guadalupe County Public Records
Checking someone’s background today has become a common procedure in almost all, if not all, undertakings. Hiring an employee in a company, for example, requires a series of interviews, tests, and even background screening just to make sure that they get the right people in and the bad people out. In business, it is always important to hire the right people especially the trustworthy ones. Employers do background investigations to ensure that risks will be mitigated and any disruptions in the company’s processes will be avoided.
In the desire to delve into the shady past or history of any person – whether for personal or business purposes – records are utilized. Because Texas is an open records state given the fact that it exercises the Public Records Law through it Texas Government Code, any public records archived in governmental bodies can be accessed. If the record requested is confidential, signing up a confidentiality agreement is requisite.
The downloaded report may contain the following information plus much more!
- – Phone Numbers
- – Job Information
- – Aliases and Nicknames
- – Emails
- – Education
- – Death Records
Relatives & Relationships
- – Immediate & Extended Family
- – Online Relationships
- – Ex-spouses
- – Roomates
- – Neighbors
- – In-Laws
- – Arrest Records
- – Misdemeanors
- – Traffic Tickets
- – Case Number
- – Offense Descriptions
- – Felonies
- – Warrants
- – Sentencing Info
- – Court Dates
- – Arrest Location
- – Financial Hardship
- – Tax Liens
- – Assets at Risk
- – Refinances
- – Evictions
- – Judgment
- – Bankruptcies
- – Properties & Assets Value
- – Foreclosures
- – Mortgage Information
- – Vehicle Ownership
and Online profiles such as:
Public records in Guadalupe County, Texas can be procured by going to the right department. In Texas, the primary repository for all records on vital events is the Department of State Health Services. Thus, requests for access on any vital records must be addressed to the department’s Vital Records Unit.
For archives on arrests and crimes perpetrated within the county, the Sheriffs Office is the best place to go to. Decrees on marriages and divorces, in addition, are available at the Guadalupe County Clerk’s Office. Processing fees for these public documents are as follows: birth certificate, $22; death certificate, $20, marriage certificate, $20; divorce decree, $20; and criminal history information record, $15.
If you want to get a copy of any Guadalupe public documents you need in an fast and easy way, you can actually pull a quick record review over the Web. Filing a request over the Internet is simpler and more practical as orders made online are processed quickly. Thus, you can expect to obtain the results of your record search in just a matter of minutes compared to the traditional method in which you still need to go to the office personally to request for it and wait for several weeks for the results. With this alternative solution, there will be no more deferrals and waiting for a long time. What’s more, you can also save money as most online repositories provide such service for only a minimal fee to not fee at all.
Guadalupe County Court Records
In appealing for any public documents in Guadalupe County, the following instructions can be followed:
- – Download the request or application form specific for the record you wish to procure. Complete the form in its entirety with all the details asked.
- – For marriage and divorce decrees, indicating the complete names of the couple is necessary. You also have to specify the date and county where the event transpired.
- – For death certificates, provide the complete name of the decedent, date and county of birth, spouse’s name, parents’ name, and the social security number if known.
- – For arrest and criminal records, the complete legal name of the person whose background is investigated must be provided as. Any known aliases must also be indicated. You also have to identify the last known address as well as the social security number if available.
Guadalupe County Court Records Public Access
More inputs on Guadalupe County public registers and on how to access them can be pulled through:
- – Department of State Health Services
- – Department of Justice
- – Department of Law Enforcement
- – Clerks Offices
- – Sheriffs’ Association
- – Guadalupe County Clerk’s Office
- – Guadalupe County Sheriffs’ Office
- – Texas Superior Courts
- – Court Records
- – Comptroller of Public Accounts
- – Texas Court Records
- – Directory of Public Records in Texas
- – Texas Quick Facts