Fannin County Arrest Records
In the effort of scrutinizing a suspicious individual, records are commonly used. Rather than asking people what they know about that person, going through official legal documents is a much better way to check on criminal histories. Because these files are housed in and maintained by designated state agencies, they are credible enough for whatever legitimate purposes. And as per the Public Records Law, information kept by these agencies can be accessed by any member of the state in need. This is allowed provided that the individual who wishes to get a copy of an arrest record or criminal history information follows the proper protocol and pay the necessary fees.
In the state of Texas, reports on arrests, crimes, and warrants are kept in its central repository, the Texas Department of Law Enforcement. In the county level, these information are also available in the Sheriff’s Office and in the local court house. If you are to suss out the background of a suspicious individual in Fannin County, you can request access to these files through the abovementioned offices. Fannin County arrest records cost $9.95 each. To dig into the criminal history of that individual, you can also request for a Criminal History Record Information which requires a fee of $15.
The downloaded report may contain the following information plus much more!
- – Phone Numbers
- – Job Information
- – Aliases and Nicknames
- – Emails
- – Education
- – Death Records
Relatives & Relationships
- – Immediate & Extended Family
- – Online Relationships
- – Ex-spouses
- – Roomates
- – Neighbors
- – In-Laws
- – Arrest Records
- – Misdemeanors
- – Traffic Tickets
- – Case Number
- – Offense Descriptions
- – Felonies
- – Warrants
- – Sentencing Info
- – Court Dates
- – Arrest Location
- – Financial Hardship
- – Tax Liens
- – Assets at Risk
- – Refinances
- – Evictions
- – Judgment
- – Bankruptcies
- – Properties & Assets Value
- – Foreclosures
- – Mortgage Information
- – Vehicle Ownership
and Online profiles such as:
Today with the modern way of data retrieval, you already have an option to choose on how you want to procure these documents. You can either go with the conventional way or the alternative method which is done online. However, if you want to save time, effort, and money, doing it online is a better option. Because it is done over the Web through the Internet, the transaction is quick and hassle-free. Plus, you will get the results of your record search in no time.
To access public criminal records, follow the steps provided below:
- – Create an account at the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- – Purchase credits through credit card (online) + additional 2.25% for convenience fee and $.50 for use fee.
- – Purchase credit through mail (credit fee + $1.25 for convenience fee).
- – Each search costs $3 and 1 credit is equivalent to one search only.
Fannin County Criminal Records
Should you need to delve into the criminal history of somebody suspicious, you might find the following sites helpful:
- – Fannin County Sheriff’s Office
- – Fannin County Clerk of Court
- – Fannin County Texas Courthouse
- – Texas Department of Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement Office
- – Texas Department of Public Safety
- – Texas Criminal History Search
- – State of Texas Sex Offender Registry
- – State of Texas Law and Statues
- – Office of the Attorney General