Alabama Marriage Records
With the progress in technology today, you can just sit in the comfort of your home and easily obtain Alabama Marriage Records that were filed at a certain time, location and year. Nowadays, this sort of file is useful for different reasons like establishing family ties, investigating the marital background of a prospective partner, among others. Through the Internet, this information is now at your fingertips.
In Alabama, two individuals are permitted to marry at the age of not less than 18. Couples who are 16 and 17 years old may still be authorized to tie the knot provided that a written permission from their parents is obtained beforehand. This type of file, particularly those dated as early as 1799, can be acquired from the Alabama Center for Health Statistics and the Vital Records Office of the State.
- – Phone Numbers
- – Job Information
- – Aliases and Nicknames
- – Emails
- – Education
- – Death Records
Relatives & Relationships
- – Immediate & Extended Family
- – Online Relationships
- – Ex-spouses
- – Roomates
- – Neighbors
- – In-Laws
- – Arrest Records
- – Misdemeanors
- – Traffic Tickets
- – Case Number
- – Offense Descriptions
- – Felonies
- – Warrants
- – Sentencing Info
- – Court Dates
- – Arrest Location
- – Financial Hardship
- – Tax Liens
- – Assets at Risk
- – Refinances
- – Evictions
- – Judgment
- – Bankruptcies
- – Properties & Assets Value
- – Foreclosures
- – Mortgage Information
- – Vehicle Ownership
and Online profiles such as:
The easiest way to gather all the information you need these times is by searching online. Large archives are presently accessible over the Internet, giving you the simplest means to find what you’re looking for. Typically, a marriage certificate bears the following facts: the names of the bride, groom, bondsmen and officiating minister, the license bond, date of marriage and the county of issuance.
Getting the Marriage Document Online doesn’t require a person to be computer savvy. The fact of the matter is that it is user-friendly and it only takes a few keystrokes for the desired results to appear on the PC monitor. Having that said, anyone can now quickly and privately run background checks on potential spouse. This innovation allows you to steer clear of those people who are lying about their current marital status, preventing any danger to arise.
There are two classifications of services available online: free of charge and fee-based. People turn to those free services for less serious reasons like merely stalking someone or gathering any data about anybody. Nevertheless, if you need the information for legal proceedings or any official matters, trusting a fee-based service provider is highly recommended. This kind of service ensures your satisfaction by giving out high-quality reports as soon as you need them.
In this time and age, acquiring the most reliable Free Public Marriage Records is doable in just minutes. It gives you more time to do other things rather than waste a lot of days searching and waiting for the desired findings to come. Trustworthy paid record provider online guarantees to give you back your money’s worth and even more.
Alabama Marriage Records
Construed in the Alabama Public Records Law is the fact that anyone in the state has the right to access records from public agencies in Alabama. This implies that all public registers, including marriage documents, are accessible by any member of the state who wishes to.
Alabama marriage records may be obtained from the following state agencies:
- – Vital Records Registry
- – Judicial Branch of Alabama
- – County Clerks’ Offices
- – Alabama Court Offices
- – Alabama Secretary of State
- – Alabama Directory of Public Records
Alabama Marriage Background Check
Marriage records are legal documents. As such, these can be used to investigate any individual in question. In background checking where records are heavily relied on, a document of marriage is very valuable as it contains significant information about the individuals on the record and many other important facts about the event.
Procuring an Alabama marriage record can be done through these outlined steps:
- – Download and print out the Alabama Vital Event form.
- – Fill it out with all the significant details required. Provide the complete names of the individuals named on the record, and the date and county of the event. If known, you can also provide the county where the licensed was issued.
- – Provide your full name, address, and your contact number.
- – As the requester, please indicate the reason of your request and specify your relationship to the persons indicated on the document.
- – Once the form is completed, send it together with your search payment of $15 to the Department of Public Health or to the local county clerk.
Alabama Vital Records
Public records in the State of Alabama that are covered by the State Public Records Law include:
- – Birth and death certificates
- – Marriage and divorce decrees
- – Arrest and criminal records
- – County records
You can also obtain records on property information. You can even conduct a business search, verify professional licenses, and find many other public registers available.
Alabama Marriage Records Resource Links
- – Vital Records Office, Alabama Department of Public Health
- – Alabama Circuit Clerks Offices
- – County Registrars and Recorders
- – National Center for Health Statistics
- – Jefferson County Tax Map Viewer
- – Mobile County Tax Bill Search
- – Madison County Online Maps
- – Montgomery Property Search
- – Alabama Department of Revenue
- – Alabama Department of Labor